By now you may be planning about relocating to a new address. When you have already decided to move, you must have thought about where to start from? You might have done your research online. But do you actually know what you should check about a Movers Saskatoon company? If you don’t know, you came to the right place. Let us dive down to the points that must be checked before you book a mover:
- Check what services does the company exactly provides? Does it have all the necessary equipment to handle the moving process smoothly? Does the company offer lifting and carrying service from your upper floor to the ground floor? Or do you have to carry your heavy furniture and fragile decorators by yourself through the stairs?
- Do not go for a cheap service provider: Movers who provide services at a cheaper rate often do not provide quality service or and due care to your valuable possessions. Such companies may lure you with exciting offers, so check the reputation of the company and other related everything properly.
- Do not final moving quotes without actually showing your inventories: Fixing the quotes for moving your assets without showing it to the picking staff of the concerned company may result in you paying other costs after final work is done. The on-call quote may change when the company actually visits your home for picking your movable items. Submitting the inventories
- Inquiring about other similar company’s estimates: One must enquire about the rates and services offered by similar companies so that an idea about fair market rate could be derived. You should not rush for booking mover without getting what services that exactly that offer and is the charge for service is justified in comparison to other service providers
- Adequate research about the mover: Make sure that you do enough research about the service provider and cleared every detail from it. Google about the company and read both good and critical reviews posted about the company’s quality of service, handling of goods, and delivery of the assets on time.
- Enquiring about smaller details: You should not hesitate to enquire about other smaller details like- Is your company is registered with and licensed by the concerned Government authority? What are the terms and conditions of service? Does your company also provide a product insurance facility? How long it will take to deliver the goods to the destination? and so on.
So these are some important aspects which we think are significant to keep in mind. You must ensure that you check and enquire at least all of the above details and avoid doing any mistakes on your first-time move.