Perhaps the very first question that may come to your mind while planning for a move is- How to find a reliable company that you can trust? Finding a mover that provides quality service and charges a comparatively less price is not a trouble-free task. It requires effort and a significant amount of time. Following are some tips that we suggest to you that will reduce both costs as well as your valuable time, especially if you are searching for Vancouver movers:
- One simple way to find a reliable company is to ask your friends and relatives. Your friends and relatives who’ve moved recently to a new location can provide you a better insight into Movers. They have already completed their research, besides their experience is latest and trustworthy for you.
- You can also make a google search for Vancouver movers review. Google will suggest you a lot of local search results on the very first page itself. There you will find a number of reviews about Moving companies in Vancouver or neighbouring areas.
- Check whether your Service provider offers service on your own or hires a broker. Do not go for companies that offer services through brokers or sub-contractors. If you’ve already booked such a service unknowingly then make sure that the subcontractor holds valid certification and a good record of past services. Sub-contracting may lead to confusion regarding the responsibility among the main company and sub-contractor in case any dispute arises.
- Go through the Cost and Terms and Conditions of Service: Enquire about the charges for service and terms and conditions of the different moving companies prior to committing to any one company. Read the Terms of Service carefully. If you are satisfied with these then only you can go ahead and consider the company for shortlisting.
- Check Listing on CAM’s Website: Another important aspect that determines the reliability of the moving service provider is that it should be listed on the website of the Canadian Association of Movers. It’s totally your responsibility to protect your belongings. Don’t take the risk of choosing a company that is beyond the listing of CAM if your target companies are Vancouver Movers or movers to another province of Canada.
- Ask Few Questions to the Moving Company : Ask a few questions to the Mover like How long it will take to deliver the Belongings up to the destination? Is customer support service available in case if you have any queries? Do they offer any discount? What is the Type of Estimate, Binding, Non-Binding, or Binding Not to Exceed Estimate? Go for Binding estimate or Not to Exceed Estimate whichever suits your need and not opt for Non-Binding Estimates as the final charges may vary in case of these estimates than what was actually quoted.