We want to help with preparing your employees for an office move. And to create a unique relocation plan suited for the needs of your corporate premises. Let’s face it, once you begin preparing your employees for an office move, the number of moving tasks will keep adding up. When it comes to commercial moving, we have seen it all. And there is no chance we’ll encounter a challenging office relocation that we can’t handle. Each and every person who forms part of our Mississauga office movers team is a highly-skilled and professionally trained individual. Each member of our commercial relocation team is a key part of a prepared crew. We know how to professionally handle each commercial moving challenge.
Benefits of hiring professionals to conduct your office relocation
Hiring a professional moving company to assist you during your office relocation is simply a smart business move – pun intended. Whether your upcoming commercial move is a local or a long-distance one, commercial movers Oakville are here to help you with all you need. If you choose us to assist you during this project, preparing your employees for an office move is going to be much easier. The whole project will be done quickly and in an efficient manner. We will leave nothing to chance. And, instead of fretting about all the details while you are preparing your employees for an office move, you can take some extra time for yourself.
Think about the following aspects when you’re preparing your employees for an office move:
- Your company’s schedule and what time can you make available while you’re running your business. You’ll need some more time for preparing your employees for an office move.
- How will you set your moving budget? Does preparing your employees for an office move mean that everyone will be moving with the company?
- The challenges that removing the largest and heaviest items from your premises will present for your inexperienced employees on moving day.
- The conditions and aspects of your relocation and the possibility of this process requiring storage.
- Do your employees possess all the skills necessary for this move? Do you know what kind of a moving truck you need? Have you obtained all the moving supplies necessary? Did you finish preparing your employees for an office move and can you rely on their help?
- Please consider all the disadvantages that a DIY move can suddenly throw at you.
- Factor in the travel distance of your commercial relocation into your overall bill. Fuel can raise the cost significantly.
- You will need to get moving equipment like boxes, packing tape, containers, packing paper, specialty packing services, and truck rental can add up. Note that the price will not be so different from the cost of hiring commercial movers who can deliver all these supplies at your doorstep.
- Have you obtained a secure insurance plan?
How to maintain the productivity of your business?
Depending on the size of your office relocation, and how much time you have for preparing your employees for an office move, you may decide that the cost of hiring our commercial movers is well worth the price. Deciding to go for a self-moving option is not any more cost-effective. But the fact of the matter is hidden costs during a DIY relocation quickly add up. In addition to this, unexpected things happen so preparing your employees for an office move is essential. They can reduce the time you’d spend packing and you could instead put that time towards maintaining the productivity of your business.
Steps to preparing your employees for an office move
After you share the established moving timeline with everyone, make sure to create a clear way of communicating with your employees. We advise that you organize a meeting that is arranged for preparing your employees for an office move. It will be a safe way for them to can ask questions. Or you could assign them to work remotely if they need to handle your business that way while your move takes place. Make sure you inform your employees about all of the benefits your move will bring. Explain to them all the circumstances of the move and ask them for their own personal opinions.
Involve your staff in your relocation
Like we said, your employees should know about this big change in time. If you are relocating your business over a long distance, your staff will need more time to prepare and organize their own relocations. On the other hand, if you are preparing your employees for an office move within the same city, you should let your staff know about the significant changes that will happen in the future. It is best to provide clear dates for the move. Be clear when providing all the information so that your employees can also organize and prepare for the big office relocation.
Contact us and book expert movers for your commercial move!
Our professionals at Number 1 Van Lines will help you plan your moving budget, along with any type of conditions of your commercial relocation. Why not leave every important organizational detail to us when that is the smartest business move you could make? We can provide you with an accurate moving quote so that you have absolutely no worries about the upcoming costs. When planning a corporate move – Number 1 Van Lines are the crucial puzzle piece that your relocation needs in order to make this corporate transition successful. Contact us, and we will make sure to make your moving day a safe and efficient experience! Have a happy corporate relocation!