Low cost of living, good education, exciting career opportunities – Kitchener has a lot to share with its residents. Whatever the reason for your moving from Burlington to Kitchener may be, choosing the right company to relocate you can make your transition easier. Since our company was founded, our Burlington movers have been the professionals of choice for people looking to move locally or over a longer distance. We are proud to be a part of a nationwide network of trusted moving professionals who can ensure your move is smooth and problem-free.
Choosing the best movers means success for your upcoming relocations
When you choose a reputable moving company, you are making sure you get all of the services your unique relocation requires. We believe in providing you with attention to detail from the very beginning when you first book our office movers Burlington. You can also request an accurate in-home estimate of moving costs. That way you will feel safe knowing that you won’t have any hidden costs.
- Let us be the movers that can help you with moving from Burlington to Kitchener – in a quick and easy way. Kitchener office movers can also offer you a network of storage facilities that offer different options. No matter what the specifications of your move are, we can offer you any storage solution you might need.
- There are so many opportunities that await you in Kitchener, and you are at the right place to read all the pros and cons of making such a transition. Our ultimate local moving checklist can help you find the most convenient solution when it comes to moving from Burlington to Kitchener.
Quality moving from Burlington to Kitchener services
Our team of reliable movers values their customers. Our premium, all-inclusive moving services were designed to make your life easier. Let us help you find all of the moving solutions you’d require, including:
- Packing, unpacking, labeling, and loading/unloading.
- Assembling and disassembling your furniture.
- Packing fragile or expensive objects, delicate pieces like art, etc.
- Storing your belongings.
With a population of over 240,000, Kitchener offers big-city feel without losing its small-town charm. The city has deep Germanic roots and a lot of history. They are most evident during the annual Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest, which is the largest celebration of all things Bavarian. Well, besides Germany. Come join in the fun as the entire city puts on its lederhosen and dirndls to polka and sing all day during the 9-day long festival.
But Kitchener is mostly infamous the 2015 annual TD Kitchener Blues Festival which draws in 150,000 people over the four-day festival each year. It hosts performances by some of the biggest names in blues from around the world. With the KOI Music Festival and Big Music Fest which is another huge music festival in Ontario, again, Kitchener is the place to be for music lovers.
Please fill the form below or just call us at 877-270-3202
Get immersed in cultural events after moving from Burlington to Kitchener
Kitchener also loves to celebrate its rich cultural heritage through its many interesting museums. You should visit the historic Homer Watson House and Gallery after moving from Burlington to Kitchener! It is a terrific place to start learning about your new city and learn about one of Canada’s most celebrated masters. But whatever location you choose after moving from Burlington to Kitchener, you’ll see that this town takes a lot of pride in its history and cultural diversity. Which makes this a truly unique city.
Go back in time after moving from Burlington to Kitchener
You should also visit the Waterloo Region Museum and Doon Heritage Village because it’s a great place for experiencing first hand what life was like in Waterloo County in 1914. It has twenty-two historic buildings and period-costumed hosts/interpreters who are there to breathe vibrant life to the past!
You’ll feel like you’ve gone back in time as you stroll through the village and admire what life was like then. You’ll find barns and other buildings, with staff dressed up in costumes from the time.
Enjoy the days of the yore post office, a grocery store, a sawmill, or a harness shop. There’s also a fire hall at the Doon Heritage Village, along with many other things. Explore the replicas of historic buildings, meet the farm animals being and wander around the beautiful gardens.
Kitchener is a great place to go skiing
- Visit the 11 runs of the Chicopee Ski Club and choose between several different levels. Whether you are a pro or a beginner you can go skiing after moving from Burlington to Kitchener! You will also have the possibility to go snowboarding and tubing.
- The ski club has recently officially changed its name to the Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort. Which means it is open year-round! There’s never a dull moment Kitchener!
- Visit the Club in the summer and go mountain biking or hiking. You also have the option to climb its 9.1-meter high rock-climbing wall. Or play volleyball and tennis on its courts onsite.
Art is a big thing in Kitchener
Like we’ve already mentioned, Kitchener is a culturally rich city. And with that love, comes the amazing art gallery – the Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery.
The Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery is home to wonderful displays of contemporary art by both Canadian and international artists. The best thing about the gallery is that it has many other partners and they often share their work with each other. Which broadens the art that is on display.
Enjoy the show
There are a few venues in Kitchener where you can see a theatrical play, a musical or the symphony. Some are small community theatres, while others are large venues that could seat over 2000 people. The biggest venue in Kitchener is Centre In The Square, a theatre/performing arts center famous for being the home of the K-W Symphony and for its Broadway shows. So why not hire the best movers for your upcoming move to Kitchener, and start enjoying the show?