Thinking about buying real estate in Ontario, but don’t know where to start? Don’t worry, Number 1 Movers got you covered. In this blog post, we’ll present to you the best places to invest in real estate in Ontario in 2021. Ontario is an excellent choice for buying real estate. It has blooming neighborhoods, low crime rates, and breathtaking landscapes. This makes it hard to choose the perfect location to invest in. Today, we’ve hand-picked a few choices that we think you’ll love. So, without further adieu, let’s get started.
Best places to invest in real estate in Ontario 2021
As we have already mentioned, Ontario is filled with magnificent cities. Arguably, it’s one of the best places to live in Canada. It has a lot going for it – scenic cities, a stable economy, and lots of cultural amenities. That’s why moving to Ontario with family is quite a popular option. However, what is the best places to invest in real estate in Ontario in 2021?
- Brantford. Brantford is located in southern Ontario. It has low housing prices, low unemployment rates, and lots of breathtaking neighborhoods. You’ll be able to purchase a home just shy of $400,000 CAD. Try searching for real estate in Echo Place, Holmedale, Old West Brant, and the North End. As we found these are the best neighborhoods to give you the biggest bang for your buck.
- Windsor. Windsor is right across the river from Detroit. It has low home prices and an average income to home price ratio of 5.6. So, you will be glad to hear that you are going to be able to find homes for $218,000 CAD. Which is probably the cheapest on the list.
- Ottowa. Ottowa is not just known for its gorgeous waterways and famous architecture. Apart from being a spectacular place to live, it’s also quite affordable, as well. You can find homes in the lower ends of $390,000 CAD. Be wary that the average cost is around $520,000.
- Peterborough. Peterborough is a favorite among seniors. It has that old Canada charm and beautiful hiking spots. Making it the best spot to retire to in Ontario. The high-end price for a home is bout $450,000 CAD. While the average home price is around $415,000 CAD. Making it not just a great option for affordable real estate investing, but a great spot to plant your roots in, as well.
If Brantford, Windsor, Ottowa, or Peterborough are not for you, you might want to check out:
- Kitchener Waterloo. Here, you can find homes here as cheap as $378,000 CAD. However, the housing market has changed in the past several years here. Now, the average house price is over $4500,000. However, with the booming job market, and awesome cultural and entertainment amenities to explore you can rest assured your money is good here.
- Orilla is a small city. However, it’s tranquil and relaxing. It has an average housing cost of a whopping $329,000 CAD. Making it the most affordable city in Ontario to live in.