North Battleford is a city in west-focal Saskatchewan, Canada. It is the seventh biggest city in the region and is straightforwardly over the North Saskatchewan River from the Town of Battleford. Together, the two networks are known as “The Battlefords”. North Battleford outskirts the Rural Municipality of North Battleford No. 437, just as the North Battleford Crown Colony (registration region). This city also has North Battleford moving company which help many companies to move around Canada.
The Battlefords are served by the Yellowhead Highway and Highway 4, Highway 26, Highway 29, and Highway 40.
Battlefords Provincial Park is 40 kilometers (25 mi) north on Highway 4
North Battleford has Census information as a city, as a populace community which incorporates the town of Battleford and as a metropolitan territory. In the Canada Census of 2011 the city had a populace of 13,888, the populace community had 17,595 (the fifth biggest in Saskatchewan) and the metropolitan zone had 19,216. Assyrians from the Urmia Plains of Iran (West Azerbaijan area) refounded the town in 1906 with 75 individuals, developing now to around 1-200 apparently.
In the last part of the 2000s numerous Ruthenians have emigrated to Canada, moving in North Battleford. The majority of them came from a similar town: Ruski Krstur.
North Battleford encounters a muggy mainland atmosphere (Köppen atmosphere grouping Dfb). The normal high during the finish of July is 24.6 °C (76.3 °F) and the normal low is 11.3 °C (52.3 °F). For the center of January the normal high is −12.3 °C (9.9 °F) and the normal low is −22.6 °C (−8.7 °F).
The most noteworthy temperature ever recorded in North Battleford was 39.5 °C (103.1 °F) on 13 July 2002. The coldest temperature ever recorded was −51.7 °C (−61 °F) on 1 February 1893 and 12 January 1916.
North Battleford is the home of one of four parts of the Saskatchewan Western Development Museum. This branch centers around the horticultural history of Saskatchewan, including a pioneer town. An unmistakable component is the previous Saskatchewan Wheat Pool grain lift No. 889 from Keatley, Saskatchewan. The grain lift was moved to the exhibition hall grounds in 1983.